Home Run for a Cure
On July 11th, 2010 Into The Light Marketing collaborated with the MS Society of Canada to document the 2nd annual Home Run For A Cure charity softball tournament at Pierre Elliott Trudeau Park. The day-long tournament raised $69,000 towards MS Research, proving that community-wide involvement benefits health sciences and society more than most can imagine.
October 1st marked the launch of Lick Fridays at notable St. Denis/Ontario nightclub bar l'Abreuvoir. DJ Mary Hell, known for her involvement in well-known Queer events across the city, and local masters of House music who go by the name of Black Tiger Sex Machine, provided the soundtrack to the event. This behind-the-scenes video showcases a selection of top models and barmaids partaking in the event's theme, while integrating evocative filmmaking techniques such as intimate close-ups and sharp editing.
Shed Light on your Business
Into The Light is a strategic marketing company that helps people create innovative methods for communicating their services, values, and goals to potential clients.
Our services include brand and identity management, professional writing and editing, web-building and design, campaigns, and consulting. Into The Light offers custom marketing solutions rooted in multiple diverse perspectives. The cornerstones of Into The Light Marketing are as follows:
- To help you create both a lasting image and message that correspond with your goals, values, and philosophy of the service being offered.
- To offer brand and identity-based marketing strategies that are adaptive, workable, progressive, and capable of evolving in line with changing markets as well as company direction.
- A respected track record of teaching, training, and mentoring in both academic and professional settings.
- Our background in psychology, communication, and human relations enables us to exercise our creative vision as we maintain trusting, rewarding, and fun relationships with our clients.
- Targeted research. Our constantly-evolving knowledge base, emanating from deeply-rooted values of self-awareness and self-improvement, ensures we remain both ethical and forward-thinking in our ideas and concepts.